Bachelor degree or above / more than 2 years / 1 person / full time
1. The BIOS technology is in place, familiar with software development process management, good at communicating and coordinating team work.
2. Familiar with the EDK/EDKII code architecture and framework, familiar with UEFI/PI related specifications.
3. Familiar with x86 processor and architecture, as well as industry standards such as ACPI, LPC, SMBIOS, UEFI, IPMI, PCI-express.
4, familiar with a variety of OS: Linux, Windows.
5, familiar with the UEFI BIOS code architecture, and proficient in BIOS and EC development priorities.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer/electronics, more than 3 years experience in BIOS development.
2, have a good cooperative attitude and team spirit, and have a passion for work, innovation and responsibility, a sense of responsibility and self-motivation.
3. Have good learning ability, communication ability, can withstand certain work pressure, strong problem solving ability, and can complete the work of leadership arrangement independently.
Qualified above / above experience / 5 people / full time
1. Debug equipment according to production requirements to ensure normal production;
2. Basic maintenance and maintenance of the equipment;
3. Timely processing of abnormal production;
4. Training and supervision of relevant personnel of the production line;
5, Siemens SMT machine D series related equipment work experience.
6. Relevant work experience of MPM/UP2000 printing machine.
Address: Building 7, Tongfuyu Industrial City, Xili Town, Nanshan District, Shenzhen